Find out the latest news and updates about all things Aunt Gee's
London's Hottest Food Entrepreneur competition
We saw off tough competition to be shortlisted and get an opportunity to make Aunt Gee's known to the likes of Levi Roots.
Sadly, we didn't bring home the prize, but it was a fantastic experience.
Read more about the competition as covered by the Evening Standard
Aunt Gee's at Linklaters LLP!
For the lead up to Christmas 2016, the Aunt Gee's team were on hand to spice up lunch... 🇬🇭 Ghana style 🇬🇭 ...for the lovely staff at magic circle law firm, Linklaters
- A proportion of our proceeds from the day were donated to the Tom Ap Rhys Pryce memorial trust - click here to find out more about the charity and the amazing work that they do in memory of the late Linklaters lawyer, Tom Ap Rhys Pryce.
Aunt Gee's at the Finsbury Park Festive Lights 2016
- We were invited to take part in the turning on of Finsbury Park's Font Hill Road Christmas Lights. The Lights Switch On Festival was sponsored by Islington Council and hopes to bring more life to the borough's street trade!
- Find out more info on the festive extravaganza from Islington Life
Aunt Gee's Brochure NOW available!
- The 2016 Aunt Gee's Product brochure is now available for viewing. Please click here...
STARTISANS MARKET - COVENT GARDEN
- Aunt Gee's will be joining the Startisans Market in London's Covent Garden. If you are in the Central London area, on 28th October Wednesday 2015, please pay us a visit!